Happy Father’s Day 2014 Poems, Poetry with Images
Happy Father's Day Poems 2014
See his love and care
Strength and hands to count on
Freely he does share
Provider, toil so faithfully
To make our dreams come true
Give strong and tender discipline
Though it is hard to do
A Father is God’s chosen one
To lead the family
And point it to His will for life
Of love and harmony…
Like a garden surveyed in the sun,
In which seedtime and full bloom are credibly linked
By a consciousness shared and hard won.
And the dream is a world of its own,
All manner of memories the moments redeem
In a place where one’s never alone.
All one needs to do is choose
To love for life, and that embrace,
Held long and hard, bestows the grace
Each craves. For all in time must lose,
Restored alone by memory.
So now it is with you and me.
For all that you do.
I’ll kiss you and hug you
‘Cause you love me, too.
To teach you to play,
So smile ’cause I love you
On this Father’s Day.
Of whom I am a living will:
May your happiness fulfill
Your goodness, as is just and right.
Deeds are seeds upon the night
As wind and wonder have their way,
Delivering the destined light.
Incoming search terms:
- happy father's day wishes
- poems for fathers day from girlfriend
- fathers day quotes from baby boy
- fathers day poems for boyfriend
- fathers day poems crafts
- fathers day card sayings
- fathers day sayings from baby boy
- fathers day poem from baby girl
- a good poem for fathers day
- short poems about a daddy
- Happy Father's Day poems with images
- Happy Father's Day poetry